IT Support & Outsourcing for Businesses (SMEs)
Quality IT Support & Outsourcing
Virtualization is the smart, new approach to hosting – offering big savings in terms of support costs and energy. The technology allows users to support multiple “virtual servers” on one large “host server”.
So instead of having to power, cable, ventilate, secure and back-up several servers, these can be consolidated into one physical device with little loss of performance. Virtualization also provides an easy platform to backup, restore and even upgrade to different environments, making it easy for clients looking for an onsite resilient solution.
Silverland offers Virtualization consultancy, implementations and support on all Microsoft and VMWare Virtual technologies, which include Hyper-V (all flavors), Windows Virtual Server, and VMWare's Desktop and vSphere products.
- Consolidates multiple servers into one physical host server
- Reduces running and maintenance costs
- Supports 2 to 10+ virtual servers (hardware dependent)
- Easy Management Via Microsoft System Center Tools
- Easy Configuration Using Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Easy Backup & Restore Using Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager
- Easy Management via Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Easy Management via VMware's Virtualization Management Tools
If you are looking for Cloud Virtualization solutions then why not check out our “Cloud Computing” page.
Want to know more?
To find out how your business or organization could benefit from this exciting new technology please get in touch with us today on 2914–1431.